Exclusive WSHH music video for “Big League” by Jay Fizzle.
Subscribe: | WSHH Snap Discover:
More exclusive WSHH music videos:
Stream the album “Young Dumb & Don’t Give a Fuck”:
Follow Jay Fizzle:
Watch more WorldstarHipHop:
Music Video Premieres:
Music Videos by Artist:
Original WSHH Series:
WorldstarHipHop is home to everything entertainment & hip hop. The #1 urban outlet responsible for breaking the latest premiere music videos, exclusive artist content, entertainment stories, celebrity rumors, sports highlights, interviews, comedy skits, rap freestyles, crazy fights, eye candy models, the best viral videos & more.
Since 2005, WorldstarHipHop has worked with some of our generation’s most groundbreaking artists, athletes & musicians – all who have helped continue to define our unique identity and attitude.
We plan on continuing to work with only the best, so keep an eye out for all the exciting new projects / collaborations we plan on dropping in the very near future.
#WorldstarHipHop #HipHop #JayFizzle
36 thoughts on “Jay Fizzle – “Big League” (Paper Route Empire) (Official Music Video – WSHH Exclusive)”
Shit Krank So Hard Nebraska n the East Coast Hipp 😍😇❤
PRE PRE PRE PRE
Kenny in the cut 😂
https://youtu.be/ydqvZzXd5J4 good song I found this one here.. PRESSURE
FIZZLE HARDER THAN KEY GLOCK!! WE ARE NOT CUT LIKE THESE NEW BREEDS!!💯💯💯
Real 🕷🕸 Listen here: https://youtu.be/livZ4DE3x6g
That shit hot
Why Dolph Don’t Go Hard For Him Like He Do Key Glock ?
Sound like key glock
key glock flow like what
Nice fake rolex 😂😂😂😂😂
Sound like young dolph and key glock
Hi family is FAMAS BEATMAKER🇫🇷🇺🇸 I am here to encourage you to visit my YouTube channel #Eroine_rap_elite. I offer you a lot of instru rap🇺🇸🇫🇷 for all lovers of the musical style. I need your attention (your likes, comments, sharing and subscriptions) to take off. My dream is to be a reference for you fans and at the same time to be a great beatmaker. Help me subscribe massively to my channel. ❤️Merci. 🇫🇺
CMG who? Gotti signed and dropped everybody 🤦♂️
Crip gang 🗣️♿💙🚹🌀🔵🔥🔥🔥
My new favorite
All these PRE niggas sound just alike
Special ed class?
Jay Fizzle go in HAM on this right here, straight up BANGER! Jay is a real trapper unlike all these trappers who just be usin A U T H E N T I C V I E W S | c () M to get they views up to go viral… SMH
Fizzle sat back and waited for his time to eat eat #respect
Dis nigga finally bakk
nigga look like lucci on the thumbnail😂😂😂
Remind me of me when I was in school 🔥🔥🔥
Bruh could be on a much higher point in his life with the music if he keep the colors from in front of the camera an just be fizzle ,you got bout 20 percent that want to see the colors what about the other 80 percent .Basically what I’m sayin no colors 80 percent more money🤷🏽♂️🤷🏽♂️🤷🏽♂️💰💰
Cuz Went Off
Bitch ima Baby wahh wahh wahh
Yea 🙌 📛⬅️
I fuck wid it💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
‼️LIKE & SUBSCRIBE‼️